1937 4 Door Woodie Body ( Complete body packages starting at $32,500 )
Hercules body comes complete with the following:
• 1937 Stamped (18ga) Steel Cowling.
• Heavy steel floor pan with 1/8" aluminum insert pans.
• Strong Tubular steel cage used to attach all wood parts.
• All 4 doors are properly hung and latched with bearclaw latches and saftey pins.
• Tailgates and hatch are properly installed and latched.
• Stainless steel piano hinges are used on doors and tailgate.
• Stainless steel window frames installed.
• All window glass installed except windshield.
• Hard maple wood body parts.
• 18ga steel transmission cover installed.
• All attachment points installed to accept Hercules stamped aluminum dash.
• 16ga steel firewall installed and attached to trans cover.
***Our 1937 Woodie Bodies are properly constructed to use Henry's original 1937 chassis, fenders, grill shell, hood, radiator, running boards, fuel tank, etc.
*** We are Dealers for TCI Chassis, Walker radiator, Bob Drake running boards, Ron Franc's wiring, TEA's design seats, Vintage Air, Ididit Borgeson, Vintique headlights, and associated dress up accessories. Call for individual pricing.
***Hercules can supply you with everything to complete your 1937 Woodie Project or we will be happy to supply you with Company names and phone numbers to order your own parts from reputable manufactures.
Hercules Motor Car Company Inc.
2502 North 70th Street, Tampa Fl 33619