2502 North 70th Street, Tampa Fl 33619
Hercules Motor Car Company Inc.
NSRA NATIONAL 2015 - "BEST NEW PRODUCT"
1932 4 Door Woodie Body ( Complete body packages starting at $26,500 )
Hercules body comes complete with the following:
• 1932 stamped (18ga) steel cowling.
• Heavy steel floor pan with 1/8" aluminum insert pans.
• Strong Tubular steel cage used to attach all wood parts.
• All 4 doors are properly hung and latched with bear claw latches and safety pins.
• Tailgates and hatch are properly installed and latched.
• Stainless steel piano hinges are used on doors and tailgate.
• Stainless steel window frames installed.
• All window glass installed except windshield.
• Hard maple wood body parts.
• 18ga steel transmission cover installed.
• All attachment points installed to accept original dash or United Pacifics new steel dash.
• 16ga steel firewall installed and attached to trans cover.
***Our 1932 Woodie Bodies are properly constructed to use Henry's original 1932 chassis, fenders, grill shell, hood, radiator, running boards, fuel tank, etc.
*** We are Dealers for TCI Chassis, Walker radiator, Bob Drake running boards, Ron Franc's wiring, TEA's design seats, Vintage Air, Ididit Borgeson, Vintique headlights, and associated dress up accessories. Call for individual pricing.
***Hercules can supply you with everything to complete your 1932 Woodie Project or we will be happy to supply you with Company names and phone numbers to order your own parts from reputable manufactures.